Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Colorado Trip

Once again we had a wonderful time with family and friends in Colorado! I am always amazed at how many people we can see in just a week, we stayed the night in 4 different cities and on top of that I had work meetings 2 days! Here are a few pictures from our trip.

Noah and Jack (Jack LOVES Noah!)
Hannah didn't want to leave the restaurant

Kim cheered Hannah up

Noah, Gma, and I (we had a great lunch at her retirement home with Noah's dad and Aunt Nancy)
Jack by the tree
Hannah posing before we opened presents

Noah and his Mom

What a cute family photo: Hannah, Uncle Noah, Jack and Gigi

Hannah and I by the tree

Noah and I went to visit his sister Emily. We had a fun time visiting with her!

Jack got really excited about his new train, he started riding it before it was out of the box

1 comment:

  1. Love seeing your fun Christmas decorations and your trip to CO! Miss you dear friend--enjoy your Christmas.

    ReplyDelete